- An imperious look,command,gesture
- He was certainly much more imperious-she ended by calling it imperial.
- To confer the rank of nobility by an imperial appointment.
- By then Britain as an imperial power had declined.
- It signifies a decision to capitulate to Japanese imperialism.
- All garden waste should be composted and returned to the garden.
- The gardener is snipping off the dead leaves in the garden.
- The lane to the garden was overlaid with stones.
- That part of the garden was designed for vegetables.
- Morning dew pearled the garden.