- Poor John was one of those who went west in the explosion.
- They must unite to help those injured and comfort those who had lost their loved ones.
- Pointless attempts to rescue the victims of the raging fire.
- Four people were killed in the explosion, but police have not yet named the victims.
- They had to wade knee-deep through mud and debris to reach the victims.
- Bells peal led at a ground breaking for a planned Katrina Memorial at a cemetery.
- The lots include the purported lifejacket of one victim, a first-class dinner menu and a folding deckchair.
- What is your relationship to the victim?
- The victims were not chosen arbitrarily.
- The victim was stabbed with a dagger.
- We pity the victims of war.
- She is the victim of a big con trick.
- The bite of a mad dog is fatal.
- It would be fatal to bring in outsider.
- It would be fatal to his interests.
- "Sire, it is fatality!"
- Poverty and coquetry are two fatal counsellors.