be rescued; be saved
- The boat stranded on the rock and the boatman had to sustain himself with live fish before rescue came.
- The boat stranded on the rocks and the boatman had to sustain himself with live fish before rescue came.
v. [rescued] 的过去式及过去分词形式；营救，救援
- Have you read the article about the rescue of the hostage?
- The president of the hospital is rescuing a patient himself.
- He was rescued by some Italian partisans.
- These revolution rescued the villagers from poorness.
- Car,factory, office,rescue workers
n. <澳口> = saveloy
- Saving is getting
- Save the macro.
- Her savings were in the Post Office Savings Bank.
- My savings amount to $2001.
- A stitch in time save nine.