it be conceiable that ;it be imagined that ;it can be conceiable that ;it can be imagined that ;it may be conceiable that ;it may be imagined that ;it must be conceiable that ;it must be imagined that ;it should be conceiable that
- Passepartout was enraged beyond expression by the unpropitious weather
- We can image that.
- We can conjure other teasing theories.
- You can imagine there being a lot of fuss about it.
- Can you picture yourself driving this car?
- It is conceivable that pubescence forms a barrier, particularly for young nymphs
- Can you imagine an imaginary menagerie manager imagining managing an imaginary menagerie?
- I could visualize the scene at the time and Mitchell's inscrutability
- Even now it was quite conceivable that he was simply a busy man wondering irritably why he had been interrupted
- Since protectionist sentiment is growing in the US, it is possible to imagine this happening once again.
- It is an imaginative tale.
- Everthing went according to imagine.
- They are imagining to rob a bank.
- Canning Canning Beef can be satisfactorily preserved by canning if the proper procedures are used.
- Dark thoughts can be softened when they can not be brightened.
- He that can have patience can have what he will.