- The Brazilian team is regarded as unbeatable.
- The most popular goods on the market now are the CCTV prime time
- No one person can take credit for the invention of writing.
- The science of meteorology is concerned with what may be thought of as a vast, automatic air-conditioning system
- Taxonomy can lay claim to being the oldest, the most basic and the most all-embracing of the biological sciences.
- taxonomy can lay claim to being the oldest, the most basic and the most all-embracing of the biological sciences
- He is arguably the best actor of his generation.
- Harmony was the soul of our companionship.
- She was a sort of policewoman-cum-prosecutor.
- One might call it a mistake in tactics.
- I am sorta nervous about asking such a question.
- Each increment adds more software——sorta like adding bricks to a wall.
- Less good reason: I took Spanish in high school and kinda, sorta—well, now that I think of it—didn't really like it all that much.