- He appears near - sighted .
- It seems proved, but yet I doubt.
- The constancy of the speed of light seems, at first thought, unremarkable
- He seems to remain glued to her.
- She seemed to have become completely spiritless
- "He was standing there, with a poker face, as if he were alone"
- Kids squealed and ran away, as if a great white shark were entering the pool.
- To make(one's way)with or as if with the sinuous crawling motion of a worm.
- She looked him full in the face, without a sign of recognition.
- Kids squealed and ran away, as if a great white shark were entering the pool
- The weather seemed favorable for the race.
- On the face of it, it seems quite reasonable.
- He seems so undynamic.
- Her recollection seems to be a fantasy.
- The cross street seemed clear.