a narrow squeak
- That was a close shave. The car just missed that perambulator.
- The Boss had a narrow squeak last might in his office: his spooning with a girl clerk was almost found out by his wife
- narrow majority
- narrow opinions.
- The doctor narrowed his interest.
- A narrow part, such as the chokebore of a firearm.
- The narrow street has been expanded.
- Have you heard that squeak?
- Somebody's squeaked!
- He gave an outraged squeak.
- She squeaked with delight.
- The room was full of the bubble and the squeak of conversation.