- Have a hearty appetite
- I am blessed with a good appetite
- I ate my scrambled eggs and bitter marmalade with the zest which in youth follows a restless night
- He was upright, hearty, and robust.
- Heave ho, my hearties!
- He exclaimed, with assumed heartiness.
- He prepared a hearty dinner for us.
- We'll have something hearty for you to eat.
- I have a famous appetite.
- A good appetite is a good sauce
- Appetite comes with eating
- Appetite comes with eating.
- How 's your appetite lately? (I have lost my appetite.)