- A theatrical property.
- Continuity is ensured by using the same props in successive scenes.
- Another 52 cases of props, costumes and computer gear was airfreighted in
- The fire dragon is made with candles put into each section of the dragon body.
- The rules of the game just wire two palyer's foot together with tools .
- He is responsible for all the stage properties and lighting.
- The sets, props and costumes were all ready.
- Crew of workers who move scenery or handle properties in a theatrical production.
- I'm a member of the stage crew in charge of properties.
- I need a standard magical apparatus for escapes.
- You were at the scene!
- There is no distant transmitter to telecast the scene.
- The scene or setting, as of a novel.
- The scene is set for the drama.
- This scene was cut from the film.