- His brushwork is unperturbed, neat and swift, showing the broadness and profoundness of the Taoist culture.
- Taoist musical monograph is a book with traits of clear line of thought and original style.
- One day a lame Taoist priest came begging for alms and professes to have specialized in curing diseased due to retribution.
- Many of them were on Buddhist and Taoist topics but he also drew mountains and rivers and flowers and birds.
- "They also illustrate romantic novels, Taoist and Buddhist themes and, historical and genre subjects."