- His brushwork is unperturbed, neat and swift, showing the broadness and profoundness of the Taoist culture.
- Taoist musical monograph is a book with traits of clear line of thought and original style.
- One day a lame Taoist priest came begging for alms and professes to have specialized in curing diseased due to retribution.
- Many of them were on Buddhist and Taoist topics but he also drew mountains and rivers and flowers and birds.
- "They also illustrate romantic novels, Taoist and Buddhist themes and, historical and genre subjects."
- A life of complete renunciation as a nun.
- A monk or nun belonging to the order founded by Saint Benedict of Nursia.
- A nun in charge of a priory or ranking next below the abbess of an abbey.
- When Daisy became a nun, she burned her brides behind her.
- One of the night-duty nuns gave her a sleeping draught.