a Taoist temple
- His brushwork is unperturbed, neat and swift, showing the broadness and profoundness of the Taoist culture.
- Taoist musical monograph is a book with traits of clear line of thought and original style.
- One day a lame Taoist priest came begging for alms and professes to have specialized in curing diseased due to retribution.
- Many of them were on Buddhist and Taoist topics but he also drew mountains and rivers and flowers and birds.
- "They also illustrate romantic novels, Taoist and Buddhist themes and, historical and genre subjects."
- The Longshan Buddhist Temple is one of the oldest temples in Taipei.
- The temple is supported by massive columns.
- The sacred treasures are inshrined in this temple.
- The sacred treasures are enshrined in this temple.
- The beginning of cities is the temple stage of history.