【剧情简介】彼得·潘是一个不愿意长大、热爱飞翔的男孩,伦敦小女孩温蒂做梦也没想到小飞侠彼得·潘会真的出现在她眼前,并且邀请她到梦幻仙岛玩……
【儿童动画故事片段中英对照台词】
- Oh, dear, captain hook.
亲爱的虎克船长
- Shooting a man in the middle of his cadenza, it ain't good form.
在一个人开心唱歌的时候把他杀了好像不太道义啊
- Good form, Mr. Smee?
道义?见鬼去吧
- Blast good form!
彼得潘这么对我
- Did pan show good form when he did this to me?
难道就讲道义了吗?
- Why, captain, cutting your hand off was a childish prank.
可是船长,他砍掉你的手只是小孩子的恶作剧啊
- Aye, but throwing it to the crocodile!
可他把我的手拿去喂鳄鱼
- That cursed beast liked the taste of me so well, he's followed me ever since, licking his chops for the rest of me.
那该死的鳄鱼从此就喜欢上我的味道不管我走到哪里 它都紧追不舍随时等着吃掉我的其它部位
- He'd of had you by now...if he hadn't swallowed that alarm clock.
如果不是它吞下了那个闹钟 那你早就已经被它吃了
- But nowwhen he's about, he warns you, as you might say, with his tick-tock, tick-tock.
可现在只要它出现在附近 就会有声音警告你 滴答,滴答,滴答
- Smee-e-e-e!
救命啊,史密
- Please don't let him get me!
千万不要让它抓到我
- Don't let him get me!
不要让它抓到我
【重点词汇讲解】
1. Why, captain, cutting your hand off was a childish prank.
childish:幼稚的,孩子气的
例:
She has a childish face.
她有张孩子气的脸。
A childish idea like that can be amusedly tolerated.
像那样幼稚的想法可以一笑置之。
2. That cursed beast liked the taste of me so well...
cursed: 被诅咒的,该死的
例:
I hate this cursed cold weather.
我讨厌这种该死的冷天。
We are the cursed of the loved ones.
我们这些单恋的人,是被诅咒的情人。
3. He's followed me ever since...
ever since:一直以来,至今
例:
This has remained a puzzle ever since
至今,这个问题仍然是个难解的谜。
Their works influenced other writers ever since.
他们的著作至今还影响着其他作家。
4. Shame on you, upsetting the poor captain.
shame on you:不像话
例:
Why did you steal things?shame on you.
为什么你偷东西?真丢脸。
How could you treat her so badly?Shame on you!
你怎么能如此对待她?太不像话了!