沪江

收到礼物时,除了thank you,还能说什么?

1.送礼

非正式表达:你可以在给亲密朋友、家人或爱人送礼物时使用。

I got you something. I hope you like it.
我给你买了东西。希望你喜欢。

Look what I have for you!
看我为你准备了什么!

I thought you might like this for ...
我觉得你会喜欢这个…

Happy Birthday! [Happy Anniversary!] Here's a little gift/present for you.
生日快乐![纪念日快乐!]这是给你的小礼物。

[Handing present to someone] Enjoy!
[把礼物递给某人]享用吧!

It's only something small, but I hope you like it.
只是一些小东西,但我希望你喜欢。

Here's a little present for you.
这是给你的小礼物。

Guess what I bought you!
猜猜我给你买了什么!

正式表达:在正式场合(如婚礼或商务晚宴)赠送礼物的常用短语:

[Name] I'd like to give you this present/gift.
[姓名]我想给你这个礼物。

[Name], This is a present that I/we/staff/got you.
[姓名]这是我/我们/员工/给你的礼物。

I'd like to present you with this ... [very formal, used when giving an award or special present]
我想给你这个…[非常正式,在颁发奖品或特别礼物时使用]

In the name of [xyz], I'd like to give you this present. [also very formal]
以[XYZ]的名义,我想给你这个礼物。[也非常正式]

Here is a token of our appreciation.
这是我们的心意。

2.收礼

当有人送你礼物时,你真正需要的英语短语是微笑地说一句真诚的“谢谢”。但为了避免太平淡,你还可以用下面的说法:

Thank you so much!
非常感谢!

That's so kind!
你太好了!

You shouldn't have!
你本不必送的!

Thank you! It's beautiful.
感谢你!太美了。

I love it! I'll put it on / hang it up [etc.] immediately.
我好喜欢它!我马上把它挂上。

That is so thoughtful of you. It matches my ... perfectly!
你真体贴。它很配我的…完美!

How did you know I've always wanted a ... to go with my...?
你怎么知道我一直想要…配我的…?

Thank you. I really needed a ...
谢谢您。我真的需要…

Fantastic! I've been thinking about getting a ...
棒极了!我一直在想能有一个...

This is exactly what I needed. Now, I can ...
这正是我需要的。现在,我就可以…

How kind of you! I've always wanted to see ... in concert / at the movies / at an exhibition.
你真是太好了!我一直想看…音乐会/电影/展览。

Wow! This is a dream come true! Tickets for ...
真的!这真是梦想成真!...的门票。

Thank you so much! I've hoped/wanted to travel to ... for a long time.
非常感谢!我希望/想去…旅游很久了。