shortage of capital; shortage of money
- Lack of funds can be a drawback if you want to invest in a sure thing.
- The trouble is that we are short of money.
- He will face bankruptcy if he fail to pay money which he owes.
- They need a loan because they are shy of funds now.
- The project was shelved because of lack of capital
- We adopt an active attitude towards drawing on overseas fund to make up for domestic fund shortage.
- The plans for a new theatre have had to be shelved because of lack of money
- The plans for a new theatre have had to be shelved because of lack of money.
- There is a shortage of principal.
- There's an acute shortage of rain.
- This area has an acute shortage of water.
- This capital is popularly known in China as bureaucrat-capital
- Capital widening:investment that increases the absolute value of capital.
- The penetration of capital provides the general condition for capital accumulation.
- Robin is the man for my money.(for my money正合我意)
- The avoidance of money is just as psychotic as being attached to money.
- get money by dishonest means