- a licensed medical practitioner.
- Dissolve partnership
- With a qualification of the first degree
- Admissible to an office
- A licentiate in medicine
- Illness as a disqualification for enlistment in the army.
- Some of us were disqualified from driving.
- To make legally ineligible;disqualify.
- They were disqualified for citizenship by certain controversial restrictions.
- Your passport qualifies you to receive free medical treatment.
- She has the qualifications for admission to the college.
- What are the qualifications for an airline pilot?
- I have got a secretarial qualification.
- How can they document their qualifications?
- The statement requires qualification.