grounds for SPORTS
- We have marked the play area off with a white line.
- The playing area is demarcated by a white line.
- The sports field is marked out for an athletic meeting.
- The creation of new playgrounds will benefit the local children.
- The sports field is marked out for an athletic meeting
v. 着陆， 打基础
- on solid ground
- Their ship was grounded.
- The ground has thawed.
- The beans are then ground and packaged for sale as ground coffee.
- He was lying flat on the ground.
- sports decisiveness
- It was very sporting of you [You were very sporting] to keep it a secret.
- junior sports development
- Good night, old sport.
- She excels at sport.