- He eyed the horseshoe poster over the gate of college park: cyclist doubled up like a cod in a pot.
- Is it far to the sports arena?
- The children swarmed into the playground.
- I was on the playground.
- The children are romping about on the playground.
- The playground has grown in size
- We went across to the other side of the playground
- Let me go round just once more before we leave the playground!
- The three clubs joined up to improve the town's playground facilities
- Our school's spring sports meet was held on the playground today.
- You're not in the playground now, cub.
- Children played free on playground.
- The girls were skipping in the playground.
- The exercise is that difficult!
- morning exercises and setting - up exercises duringthe break
- Exercise stimulates the flow of blood.
- They hymned in the yard.
- The yard is cluttered with various implements.
- A baby is wobbling in the middle of the yard.