- Associated species
- Overfishing not only causes depletion in individual fish stocks, but also disruption to entire ecosystems.
- Cod-liver oil： Oil obtained primarily from the liver of the Atlantic cod and related fish.
- Fishes is used to refer to different species of fish fishes
- To fish in the air
- Big fish eat little fish.
- Fish as a countable noun has two plural formsfish and
- Here is the fish counter.
- It will be a multiplication of the seed.
- Scatter seeds on the fields/scatter the fields with seeds
- Plants develop from seeds.
- The top seed won comfortably.
- Everything has its seed