- Fishes skip in the abyss
- The fish leaped out of water and landed on the shore.
- The goalkeeper made a spectacular dive to save the goal.
- Fishes is used to refer to different species of fish fishes
- To fish in the air
- Big fish eat little fish.
- Fish as a countable noun has two plural formsfish and
- Here is the fish counter.
- Jump, jump, jump the bar As high as you can go.
- Jump, jump, over the bar as high as you can go.
- I fairly jumped for joy.
- He jumped out the window.
- There are two types of jumping events:those for height(high jump and pole vault) and those for distance (long jump and triple jump).