可以控诉的, 可记在某项帐目上的, 可充电的
- Any damage to the installations in the house is chargeable.
- Any expenses you may incur will be chargeable to the company.
- The cost of obtaining a copyright in some cases is minor and therefore is chargeable to expense when paid.
- Amount of deductions: the contract amount on which withholding tax is not chargeable according to the provisions of the tax law.
- No pains, no gains.
- This ticket will gain you admission [will gain admission for you].
- Its gain is the product of the gains of its constituent branches.
- This was a campaign that gained momentum.
- They gained the game with ease.