- Writing off an uncollectible account receivable
- Dealing with Uncollectible Accounts Receivable
- To write off an account receivable is to reduce the balance of the customer's account to zero.
- Accounts Receivable Turnover
- Managing Accounts Receivable
- Understanding Accounts Receivable
- Days in Years;Accounts Receivable Turnover
- Conservatism in the valuation of accounts receivable
- The receivable turnover in days expresses in how many days the account receivables were collected during the past year.
- The higher the turnover rate the more liquid the company's receivables.
- receive quarter
- To receive review
- receive the sacrament
- The receivable account is then credited when the cash is received.
- The book received a favorable review.