- topographical maps not only show planimetric position but also indicate relief by some method.
- Somehow or other; someway
- Once she had recognized a certain way as the right one, she pursued it without compromise and with extreme tenacity.
- The Doctor had Been pondering, and had made up his mind to a certain course
- He twisted the cap off and brought the bottle to his nose, wishing there was some way to know if it contained meth.
- The idea that algebra is easier than arithmetic may be true in someways.