in the name of
- Usurp the name of...
- a pious fraud
- Ms Ho will stand as an independent instead of under the umbrella of The Frontier.
- Oceania has no capital, and its titular head is a person whose whereabouts nobody knows
- In the name of; on behalf of
- He was arrested in the king's name.
- A pious fraud
- He is only prime minister in name.
- They registered under the name of Mr. and Mrs. Smith .
- He often swaggered and swindled under the guise of the company's name.
- The first name is the generic name and the second is the specific name.
- In Name type a name for the data source.
- Name translation: Input name mapped to more than one output name.
- The name is already in use as either a service name or a service display name.
- The Way that can be told of is not an Unvarying Way. The names that can be named are not the unvarying names.