- We all condemn cruelty to children.
- Be in agreement; be at one
- They unanimously turned their thumbs up.
- Proceed in concert with
- The resolution was carried no con.
- by acclamation
- A flawless chime of romance and reality.
- The tides come and go consistently with the lunar cycle.
- With one accord they shouted their approval.
- What is the consensus of opinion at the afternoon meeting?
- He was unanimously elected as President.
- with one voice ;unanimously
- The panel brought in a unanimous decision.
- There is a unanimous vote against the proposal.
- A unanimous vote was taken to liquidate the company.
- Your appearance is identical to hers.
- They're wearing identical clothes.
- The police have no clue to his identity.
- We reach an identity of views.
- These two designs are almost identical.