- When stunning is accomplished with a 22-caliber rifle, the bullet should penetrate the skull and strike the brain.
- You've hit that bird with your last shot
- A guard zapped him with the stun gun.
- There was a shooting near here last night.
- "Fatally shot, he lay in a pool of blood."
- Witnesses say the firing was deliberate and sustained.
- The policeman was justified in shooting the criminal in self-defence
- They quickly began spinning their own theories about the shooting.
- The constable was justified in shooting an escaped criminal in self-defence.
- At half/full cock;(of a gun with a hammer that is raised before firing)half ready/ready to be fired
- You undercharged the gun.
- pull gun on sb.
- The big guns boomed in the distance.
- She's singing a pop.
- He popped the balloon.
- He popped in to say hello.