(v) analyze and judge
- Records of the results of the review and actions arising from the review shall be maintained.
- Records from management reviews shall be maintained.
- Formal review of preventive actions to verify implementation and analyze their effectiveness.
- Improvement should be the guide and frame to prepare and review quality objective.
- Records of the results of the reviews and any necessary actions shall be maintained.
- To review and update as necessary and re-approve documents
- If necessary, invite related departments to have a review meeting.
- Preparing for project contract and organize to review
- Records of contract reviews are maintained in accordance with documented procedure(s).
- The illustrator is going to judge the entries in the children's painting competition.
- The analyzer is suitable for fields installation.
- Monitored, measured, and analyzed these processes.
- We analyze water into oxygen and hydrogen．
- It also will compile and analyze implementation issues.
- In the laboratory we are required to analyze specimens.
- Judge not, that ye be not judged.
- The judge was biased.
- The judge find for the defendant
- The judge clapped him in jail.
- Alas, she could not judge.