sit in judgment on
- The award for the oratorical contest was made by a jury of nine professors.
- The flower show was judged by the local MP.
- A very subjective judgement of the play
- The contestants were judged on the Basis of beauty.
- Would you please adjudicate on who should get the prize?
- His pretensions to judge upon such matters filled her with scorn
- Inclined to judge too severely;hypercritical.
- A critic who considers himself the supreme arBiter of literary taste
- I kept my mental and critical faculties alive.
- To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world.
- The approval document of environment assessment and safety assessment
- Assessment of offers and tenders.
- An assessment of conditions for establishing the project
- To pronounce judgment or to give one's judgment on something
- Doctor words are like a judgment.
- I hereby reserve my judgment.
- to sit for business
- to sit for somebody
- Sit on a volcano