- Korea Trade Promotion Corporation
- unbar the channels of trade
- an artery of trade
- Reciprocal affection,help,trade
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
- Japan does lots of trade with the United States.
- We are negotiating with a foreigner for trade.
- The adverse balance of trade drained away the specie of the country
- "antitrust: Opposing or intended to regulate business monopolies, such as trusts or cartels."
- In order to balance their trade, they would have to buy less goods in the United States.
- Jack of all trades is of no trade
- the trade in pornography
- Foreign trade departments handle export and import trade.
- custom of foreign trade.
- A businessperson engaged in retail trade.