- He rushed into the campaign without any political experience.
- You couldn't draw a hasty conclusion.
- regret rushed decisions
- We should not jump to a conclusion prematurely.
- We must not rush into anything without careful planning.
- Then they hastily came to his defence.
- To arrange, do, or make hastily or carelessly.
- He hastily scrawled something on the paper.
- Nothing must be done hastily But killing of fleas
- work hastily or carelessly; deal with inadequately and superficially.
- To speak mistakenly,inappropriately,or rashly.
- Things rashly taken end as ill
- If you act rashly, you'll suffer for it.
- Some people jump rashly to the conclusion that something must be wrong.
- Walking to the first tee, I rashly remarked that if the light rain didn't get worse, we could have a pleasant round.