- Dawn Terashita is the epidemiologist with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health.
- Ernest Drucker, an epidemiologist, uses the tools of his trade to examine the laws and their consequences.
- There is a very small but steadily growing proportion of the total manpower in the health field identifying themselves as trained epidemiologists
- Sacker, a world famous clinical epidemiologist and pioneer of evidence-based medicine, to which he makes great contributions to its appearance and development.
- Epidemiologists had long suspected that the low cancer rates in southeast China might be related to coix, a grasslike relative of maize that is a dietary staple in the region and a key ingredient of many traditional Chinese herbal medicines.