- During an epidemic of influenza the air in trains and buses quickly becomes infected with germs.
- The boy has come down with influenza.
- He is struck down with influenza.
- It is evident that there is not unanimity concerning the interepidemic survival of swine influenza and other influenza viruses
- The last attack of influenza has left me rather groggy.
- Every year new strains of influenza develop.
- The risk of a swine flu pandemic?
- But there is no need to assume that it is the next pandemic.
- Both flu pandemics and global warming are lethal.
- Is there anyone who should not have the inactivated pandemic vaccine?
- We have lived under the looming threat of an influenza pandemic for four years.