- By his elbow, a delicate Siamese conned a handbook of strategy.
- She is whispering slyly to her neighbor.
- Mary once tried to get through a test by copying the answers from the girl next to her.
- A hostess deliberately places a seductive lady next to a husband with a jealous wife
- Invite your neighbor to join you and your friend for a drink.
- The teacher made an example of the student who had copied his neighbor's answers during the finals.
- disconsolately, he hopped on a trolley car and saw a young couple sitting nearby whispering tender words to each other
- disconsolately, he hopped on a trolley car and saw a young couple sitting nearby whispering tender words to each other.
- The benediction closes the service,as the organ plays a postlude, everybody turns to greet his neighbors.
- The benediction closes the service, and then, as the organ plays a postlude, everybody turns to greet his neighbors
- The house adjacent to ours is under repairs.
- The suicides in adjacent area are incidental coincidence.
- He sat in an adjacent room and waited.
- Show things adjacently in space, not stacked in time
- The area of a rectangle is the product of the lengths of two adjacent sides.
- They are standing by the seated figure of Shakespeare.
- There was a scramble for the best seats.
- I want a aisle seat.
- Grethel seated herself on the doorstep.
- This seat is shaded by a tree.