- The story being whispered about the neighbourhood.
- One’s neighborhood and associates
- He lives in a tough neighborhood.
- Be the toast of the whole neighbourhood
- I've enlisted the co-operation of most of my neighbours in my campaign.
- Her garden was the admiration of the whole neighborhood.
- With the help of the neighbours the fire was at last brought under control.
- Mr. Wilson advised his friend not to sow dissension among the neighbors.
- A friend told me how his mother came home crying when a neighbourhood shop ran out of salt.
- Family, neighborhood, community are apple pie virtues, unassailable and unavoidable in political rhetoric.
- The fire alarmed the whole neighbourhood.
- We interfered in their neighbourhood.
- The story is being whispered about the neighbourhood.
- Criminal behaviour seems to be the norm in this neighbourhood.
- Many in these neighbourhoods and beyond appear to have fled.
- Danger is next neighbour to security
- Love your neighbour.
- He was a terror to his neighbour.
- They resigned their cat to the care of their neighbour.
- Danger is next neighbour to security.