a poor fish
- You miserable worm!
- At this disenchanted moment a little lame duck of her own breed was welcome to June, so homeopathic by instinct.
- A poor guy's railroaded.
- A despicable coward;a wretch.
- Julian has become a doormat.
- Patron:commonly a wretch who supports with insolence,and is paid with flattery.
- My wife,poor wretch,is troubled with her lonely life.
- Hungry Joe was a jumpy, emaciated wretch with a fleshless face of dingy skin and bone
- Then the starving, bootless, ragged, stupid wretches fell down and worshipped the System
- "I recollect this, because the poor devil's death was accompanied by a singular incident."
- They are poor but proud.
- She is poor but quite respectable.
- The poorness of the play disappointed the audience.
- Alms never make poor
- Be considerate towards the poor
- Fishes is used to refer to different species of fish fishes
- To fish in the air
- Big fish eat little fish.
- Fish as a countable noun has two plural formsfish and
- Here is the fish counter.