- Poor thing! There are times when ignorance is bliss indeed.
- In a piteous condition
- Stop goading the poor beast!
- There was a good deal of affection in poor caddy
- She has huffed poor Mr Williams all to pieces.
- The poor cat was kicked downstairs by the children.
- The poor man is a coal digger.
- The poor old man was afflicted with diabetes.
- Poor Tom asked me to be his valentine for this Valentine's Day.
- The material available on Argo City was skimpy suspiciously skimpy
- The pity is that you are not a prophet.
- Pity is akin to love
- Better be envied than pitied
- She is not accessible to pity.
- Cora is pitiful to the poor.