to help somebody in trouble
- storefront legal aid offices;a storefront bookstall.
- They were busy providing succor to the injured
- The flood victims were in instant need of help.
- manoeuvre for man overboard
- Ocean rescue and salvage company
- Dropouts have received assistance
- Culture of saving and community cohesiveness enhanced.
- He devoted himself to relieving the distressed.
- Violations of the Administration of Marine Salvage
- Doctors and nurses were jetted to the disaster area to help the victims.
- This is an Aids charity.
- He carries the AIDs virus (is infected with the AIDs virus)
- To machine(an object)with the aid of a jig.
- It helps not to cram.
- Heaven helps those who help themselves.
- These not only help in presentation but also help orient users.
- to sit for somebody
- fall to somebody by assignment or lot.
- He is somebody in this city.