help people in a disaster area
- To give relief and avert calamity
- To devise ways and means for assisting distressed masses
- To relieve calamity and pity the neighbors
- To relieve the calamity-stricken masses
- Many people subscribed liberally to the relief fund.
- She subscribed liberally to a relief fund.
- Those robbing materials for military use, or materials for fighting disasters or relieving disaster victims.
- Millions of people gave freely in response to the famine appeal.
- I made a contribution of $100 to the Famine Relief Fund.
- It helps not to cram.
- Heaven helps those who help themselves.
- These not only help in presentation but also help orient users.
- They are the unworldly people.
- Compare person,persons,people and peoples.
- The government of the people, by the people, and for the people shall not perish from the earth.
- to meet with disaster; to suffer disaster; to smart for
- Knowledge of the disaster soon spread.
- Let's forget the disaster.