to be like
- It seems as if a fresh flower had been stuck on a heap of cow dung
- fresh carved cedar,mimicking a glade / Of palm and plaintain(John Keats.
- He unleashed a thunderbolt by announcinghis resignation.
- His advice seemed to keep sounding in my ears.
- To decorate with or as if with festoons; hang festoons on.
- I seem to hear someone calling me.
- In both cases, the attractive gravity of a satellite appears to repulse ring material.
- A true friend is one soul in two Bodies
- It spins like a top with a stick poked through from top to bottom.
- There was an almost ghostly quiet about everything, like a night in the mountains
- The weather seemed favorable for the race.
- On the face of it, it seems quite reasonable.
- He seems so undynamic.
- Her recollection seems to be a fantasy.
- The cross street seemed clear.