be convenient to use; work well
- Xiao Su has a mind like a steel trap. She can get at things at a slight hint.
- That standard lamp is a real white elephant-it does't work and it doesn't go with the rest of the furniture.
- The steering wheel is working very well.
- The film winder doesn't work well.
- Good lubrication keeps the bearings from being damaged.
- His tastes addict him to the study of antiquity.
- She ran off with an intellectually challenged ski instructor.
- Your taste in pop music really dates you.
- So they got a crippled pick and a shovel, and set out on their three-mile tramp.
- In transmitting antennas it is best to have the natural wavelength slightly above desirable wavelength.
- An apartment that is convenient to shopping and transportation.
- The lower deck is more convenient.
- The terrace channels are convenient for irrigation.
- It is used as a reflexive.
- That was a balk to us.
- They help us to be maximal encouraging to us.
- the works of a clock
- conscientious work
- The work is not advancing.