- To remove,remedy,or counteract(a malfunction,for example.
- Prodigal habits die hard.
- tried to unlearn smoking.
- A bad habit is easily acquired but broken up with difficulty.
- It is not easy to break off a bad habit.
- You should break up your wasteful habits.
- You must drop that habit.
- She persuaded her husband to forsake his drinking habit.
- Parents try to cure their children of bad habits
- "Once you get into a bad habit, you'll find it hard to get out of it."
- Will you give it a shot?
- He gives twice who gives quickly
- The purpose is not to give an exhaustive treatment.
- You must give way to betters.
- Give your real name.