change its course; change one's route
- The diversion of a stream,one's thoughts
- The trucks were forced to divert to another road.
- We must divert the river from its course
- They diverted the river to supply water to the town.
- When the car crashed, the police diverted the traffic.
- We turned off the motorway at exit31.
- Sorry I'm late there was a diversion.
- They diverted the river to supply water somewhere else.
- All traffic has to take a diversion and rejoin the motorway 10 - km further on.
- change a bed;change the baby.
- We propose 'a change [making a change / to make a change / that a change should be made].
- The change of quantity can causes the change of quality.
- The noes have it.
- There is no percentage in it.
- The ayes have it.
- a bobsleigh course
- It is not, of course, exhaustive
- In college, English is a required course and psychology is an elective course.