charm; graceful bearing
- Graceful bearing
- The street had retained some of its old elegance.
- The cedar was about five feet high and very shapely
- Linda's happy smile is one of her charms.
- Helen's charming ways were always enough to lure any man on.
- If dressed in this silk jacquard fashion for ladies, you will appear to be a lady of graceful bearing.
- Despite the beautiful imagery, it's not certain that each posturing pair is actually a mated pair.
- His body, even now, had the poise and grace of a deer
- Soon after, young Chinese modern dancers began to emerge on the world stage with their unique style.
- "And you could put some in your room; wild daffs are always so cheerful-looking, aren't they?'"
- I am charmed, my love, quite charmed.
- a potent charm,cure, medicine
很有效的符咒、 治疗法、 药物.
- All the charm of their intimacy was gone.
- to strike a graceful attitude
- To embellish with grace notes.
- There was a pleasing grace in the orderliness of their lives
n. ① [sing.] 举止，风度；② [U] 关系，关联；③ [C] 方位；方向；④ [C] 机器承座；轴承。
- "Bearing up , bearing up . "
- They censused the bear in the forest.
- To bear hard upon;press.