personal charm; graceful bearing
- Even at 57, Zoe was an attractive woman, tall and supple.
- Even at 57, Zoe was an attractive woman, tall and supple
- An exotic atmosphere
- She's aging gracefully.
- The very texture of his prose distinguishes him from other writers.
- It presents the unique charm of the dance among Kazakh women.
- It is featured by the circling movements of the body, which represents the charm of both singing and dancing.
- Eden Carmichael, his wife and aging but still handsome daughter with him, went through the same formalities
- The exquisite skill and unique charm infatuated thousands of people and are still spread widely today.
- A wanton person.
- an outspoken person
- You are such a wicked person.
- I am charmed, my love, quite charmed.
- a potent charm,cure, medicine
很有效的符咒、 治疗法、 药物.
- All the charm of their intimacy was gone.
- to strike a graceful attitude
- To embellish with grace notes.
- There was a pleasing grace in the orderliness of their lives