原创学习笔记:小学生学新概念:第一册第135课>>>>
Are you really going to retire,Miss marsh? |
记者:您真的准备退休吗,马什小姐? |
I may.I can't make up my mind. |
马什小姐:有可能。我还拿不定主意。 |
I will have to ask my future husband. |
马什小姐:我得问一下我的未婚夫。 |
He won't let me make another film. |
马什小姐:他不会再让我拍电影了。 |
Your future husband,Miss Marsh? |
记者:您的未婚夫,Marsh小姐? |
Yes.Let me introduce him to you. |
马什小姐:是的,让我把他给你们介绍一下。 |
His name is Carlos. |
马什小姐:他叫Carlos。 |
We are going to get married next week. |
马什小姐:下星期我们就要结婚了。 |
Look,Liz! |
凯特:看啊,莉兹! |
Here's another report about Karen Marsh. |
凯特:这又是一篇关于Karen Marsh的报道。 |
Listen:'Karen Marsh:The Latest.At her London Hotel today Miss Marsh told reporters she might retire. |
凯特:你听,“Karen Marsh:最新消息。今天在伦敦旅馆,Marsh小姐告诉记者她可能要退休。 |
She said she couldn't make up her mind. |
凯特:她说她还拿不定主意。 |
She said she would have to ask her future husband. |
凯特:她说她得问问她的未婚夫。 |
She said her future husband would not let her make another film. |
凯特:她说她的未婚夫不会再让她拍电影。 |
Then she introduced us to Carlos and told us they would get married next week.' |
凯特:然后她把我们介绍给Carlos,并告诉我们说他们下星期结婚。” |
That's sensational news,isn't it,Kate? |
莉兹:Kate,这真是条轰动的消息,是不是? |
It certainly is.He'll be her sixth husband! |
凯特:当然啦。他将是她的第6个丈夫! |