原创学习笔记:小学生学新概念:第一册第133课>>>>
Have you just made a new film,Miss Marsh? |
记者:您刚拍完一部新电影吗,马什小姐? |
Yes,I have. |
马什小姐:是的,我刚拍完。 |
Are you going to make another? |
记者:您准备再拍一部吗? |
No,I'm not. |
马什小姐:不,我不准备拍了。 |
I'm going to retire. |
马什小姐:我准备退休了。 |
I feel very tired. |
马什小姐:我感觉累得很。 |
I don't want to make another film for a long time. |
马什小姐:我早就不想再拍片子了。 |
Let's buy a newspaper,Liz.Listen to this! |
凯特:我们买份报纸吧,莉兹。你听这段: |
'Karen Marsh: Sensational News! |
凯特:“Karen Marsh:爆炸性新闻! |
By our reporter,Alan Jones. |
凯特:由本报记者艾伦·琼斯报导。 |
Karen Marsh arrived at London Airport today. |
凯特:卡伦·马什今天到达伦敦机场。 |
She was wearing a blue dress and a mink coat. |
凯特:她穿着一身蓝色的套装和一件貂皮大衣。 |
She told me she had just made a new film. |
凯特:她告诉我她刚拍完一部新片子。 |
She said she was not going to make another. |
凯特:她说她不准备再拍电影了。 |
She said she was going to retire. |
凯特:她说她准备退休。 |
She told reporters she felt very tired and didn't want to make another film for a long time.' |
凯特:她告诉记者她感到很疲劳,早就不想再拍电影了。” |
I wonder why! |
莉兹:我很想知道为什么。 |