沪江

豪斯医生S01E02 MJE美剧笔记:来举手表决吧

MJE美剧口语联盟 2012-07-29 16:00
本文支持点词翻译 Powered by 沪江小D

口语精华:

1. We're not a hundred percent sure.
我们不能百分百肯定。

2. I'm a people person.
我是个容易跟人相处的人。

3. You have very acute hearing.
你耳朵可真灵。

4. Show of hands.
来举手表决吧。

5. I'm off at 4:00.
我四点下班。

6. Sweet of you to ask.
多谢你问起。

7. Any recent shoot-outs at your high school?
你最近在学校打架了吗?

8. When did my signature get so girlie?
我的签名什么时候变得那么娘们了?

9. You're just trying to scare me.
你只是在吓唬我。

10. I'm not an only child.
我不是独生子女。

经典台词:

1.House : Next time you want to get my attention, wear something fun. Low-rider jeans are hot.
下次想要吸引我的注意力的话,就穿点有趣点的,比如低腰牛仔裤,够火辣。

2.House : Thirty percent of all dads don't realize they're raising someone else's kid.
百分之三十的父亲不知道自己养着别人的孩子。

3.House : This kid's gonna be picking up his diploma in diapers and a wheelchair.
这孩子要穿着尿布坐着轮椅领他的毕业证书了。

作者@MJE美剧口语联盟 (整理/排版:棠无 校对:我的美剧口语梦)

相关热点: 美剧 看图作文
展开剩余