沪江

老友记S01E14 MJE美剧笔记 她还怀了我孩子

MJE美剧口语联盟 2012-07-25 13:00
本文支持点词翻译 Powered by 沪江小D

口语精华:

1. You're in!

你入选了!

2. Way to go!
做的好!
 
3. Dinner's on me.
晚饭算我的。
 
4. I just don't think things are gonna work out.
我认为事情不会那么顺利。
 
5. Oh, and she's pregnant with my baby.
哦,她还怀了我的孩子。
 
6. I'm out of here.
我要离开这里了。
 
7. You cannot do this to me.
你不能这样对我。
 
8. How long has she been in the bathroom?
她上洗手间多久了?
 
9. Can we have three chocolate mousses to go, please?
我们能要三份巧克力慕斯外带吗?
 
10. She's checking her coat.
她在寄存大衣。
 
经典台词:
 
1. Chandler: Come on, Ross, you're gonna get back in the game here.
Ross,你需要重整旗鼓。
 
2. Joey: She wants to slather my body with stuff and lick it off.
她想要在我身上涂满东西,再把它舔干净。
 
3. Chandler: You set me up with a woman I've dumped twice in the last five months!
你竟撮合我跟五个月内被我甩掉两次的女人!
 
4. Joey: Don't you dare bail on me!
你不能抛弃我!
 
5. -You mean they're lovers?
你是说她们俩是情人?
    -lf you want to put a label on it.
如果你非要这样强调的话。
 
6. This isn't the first boyfriend bonfire we've seen get out of control.
这已经不是第一起烧毁男朋友物品失控的事件了。
 
老友记S01E13 MJE美剧笔记 我赢得了她吗
 
作者@MJE美剧口语联盟   (整理/排版  小虾米 Amy    校对  我的美剧口语梦)
展开剩余