沪江

商务英语培训:商务英语会议中可能会用到的词汇

Sarah 2021-03-17 10:01
本文支持点词翻译 Powered by 沪江小D

  商务活动或者贸易活动中,尤其是涉及对外或者跨境的,肯定会涉及到英语,这样学会商务英语就非常有必要了。商务活动中的会议那是必不可少的,下面我们就来看看商务会议中的英语常用语,帮助大家掌握更多英语知识与词汇。

  · 会议开场

  表达一:

  Good morning/afternoon everyone.

  If we are all here, let’s get started/ start the meeting/ start.

  (各位早晨/下午好,如果大家都到齐了,让我们开始今天的会议。)

  表达二:

  Good morning/ afternoon ladies and gentlemen, thanks very much for attending the meeting.

  (女士们、先生们早晨/下午好,非常感谢大家参与今天的会议。)

  · 欢迎以及介绍与会者

  表达一:

  Please join me in welcoming *** (请大家和我一起欢迎***)

  We are pleased to welcome *** (我们非常高兴地欢迎***)

  It’s a pleasure to welcome *** (很荣幸欢迎***)

  I’d like to introduce *** (我希望为大家介绍****)

  I don’t think you’ve met *** (大家可能没有见过***)

  表达二:

  Before I get started, I’d like to please join me in welcoming Peter Jones from our London office.

  (在会议开始前,请和我一起欢迎来自伦敦办公室的Peter Jones)

  · 表明会议主旨

  表达一:

  It's important to begin the meeting by clearly stating the main objectives for the meeting.

  (在会议开始时,我想阐明会议的主旨是非常重要的。)

  表达二:

  We're here today to (今天我们在这里主要是……)

  Our aim is to ... (我们的目标是……)

  I've called this meeting in order to ... (我召集今天的会议主要原因是……)

  By the end of this meeting, I'd like to have ...(在会议结束时,我希望能够实现……)

  · 验收项目进展

  表达一:

  Tom, can you tell us how the *** project is progressing?

  (Tom,能否为大家介绍一下**项目的进展?)

  Tom, how is the *** project coming along?

  (Tom,***项目进展得如何了?)

  表达二:

  John, have you completed the report on project?

  (John, 项目的报告是否完成?)

  Has everyone received a copy of the report on current marketing trends?

  (大家有没有收到市场走向的报告?)

  · 进入另一个议题

  Let's move onto the next item (让我们进入下一议题)

  The next item on the agenda is….(下一个会议议程是….)

  Now we come to the question of. (现在我们开始讨论这个问题:)

  · 总结会议

  Before we close, let me just summarize the main points.

  (在结束前,让我来总结一下今天的会议)

  To sum up, ...

  In brief,

  (总结来说…..)

  Shall I go over the main points?

  (下面要不要一起过一下今天的会议重点?)

  · 感谢大家参与

  I'd like to thank Tom and John for coming over from London.

  (非常感谢Tom和John从伦敦赶来。)

  Thank you all for attending.

  Thanks for your participation.

  (非常感谢大家的参与。)

  以下是范例:

  Right, everyone has arrived now, so let’s get started.

  好了,大家都到了,我们开始吧。

  If we are all here, let’s start the meeting.

  如果我们都在这里,就开始开会吧。

  Now that everyone is here, shall we begin?

  既然大家都来了,我们开始吧?

  Shall we get down to business?

  我们直入主题好吗?

  Well, since everyone is here, we should get started.

  既然大家都来了,我们开始吧?

  Okay, we have a lot to cover today, so we really should get started.

  好吧,我们今天有很多事情要做,所以我们真的应该开始了。

  Hello everyone. Thank you for coming today.

  大家好。谢谢你今天来。

  Okay, let’s begin. Firstly, I’d like to welcome you all.

  好吧,我们开始吧。首先,我想欢迎大家。

  Thank you all for coming at such short notice.

  谢谢你们这么快就来。

  I really appreciate your attendance to this meeting.

  我真的很感谢你出席这次会议。

  For those of you who don’t know me yet, I am …

  对于那些还不认识我的人,我是…

  Please join me in welcoming …

  请和我一起欢迎…

  I’d like to extend a warm welcome to …

  我想对……表示热烈的欢迎…

  We are pleased to welcome …

  我们很高兴欢迎…

  Firstly, I’d like to introduce …

  首先,我想介绍一下…

  For anyone who hasn’t met our new … yet, this is …

  对于那些还没见过我们新的…但是,这是…

  It’s a pleasure for me to welcome …

  我很高兴欢迎…

  I’d like to take a moment to introduce …

  我想花点时间介绍一下…

  I know most of you, but there are a few unfamiliar faces. I am …

  我认识你们大多数人,但也有一些不熟悉的面孔。我是…

  (Name) has kindly agreed to take the minutes today. (Name) will be presenting the … (Name) has kindly agreed to give us a report on … (Name), would you mind taking notes / taking the minutes today please? (Name) will lead (topic) from the agenda. (Name), would you like to kick off with …? Unfortunately, Margaret cannot join us today. She was called away on urgent business. Mark will be taking the minutes today, as Sarah is at home with a fever.

  (姓名)已同意今天做会议记录。(姓名)将呈交…(姓名)已同意给我们一份关于…(姓名)的报告,你介意今天做笔记/做记录吗?(名称)将从议程中引出(主题)。(名字),你想和…?不幸的是,玛格丽特今天不能来了。她因急事被叫走了。马克今天要做记录,因为莎拉发烧在家。

  I have received apologies for absence from …

  我收到了缺席的道歉…

  If you notice anyone missing, please let Mark know so he can make a note of it.

  如果你发现有人失踪,请告诉马克,以便他能记下来。

  二、用于概述主要目标和介绍议程的短语

  We are here today to talk about …

  我们今天在这里讨论…

  We are here to discuss …

  我们是来讨论…

  Our main aim today is to …

  我们今天的主要目标是…

  I’ve called this meeting today in order to …

  我今天召开这个会议是为了…

  As you can see here on the agenda …

  正如你在议程上看到的…

  Firstly, we’ll be talking about …

  首先,我们将讨论…

  First of all, we’ll discuss …

  首先,我们将讨论…

  After that, we’ll be looking at …

  在那之后,我们将看到...

  Followed by …

  接着...

  If time allows, we will also cover …

  如果时间允许,我们还将报道…

  Then, I’ll be handing it over to … for …

  然后,我会把它交给…因为…

  Secondly, we’ll look at …

  第二,我们来看看

  Next, I’ll ask you for (feedback, comments, your opinion, your views, suggestions, ideas) on …

  接下来,我会问你(反馈,评论,你的意见,你的观点,建议,想法)关于…

  And finally, we’ll discuss …

  最后,我们将讨论…

  遵循议程-商务英语会议用语

  FOLLOWING THE AGENDA

  遵循议程

  所有与会者都应以某种方式看到或收到一份议程副本,无论是在纸上分发给个人,还是在投影仪屏幕上显示,还是在会议室的黑板上书写。所有与会者都应该能够随着会议的进展遵循议程,充分了解正在讨论的主题和会议的阶段。在开始议程上的第一个项目之前,通常还应概述主要目标并简要口头概述议程。

  三、保持会议有效进行的短语

  That’s a valid point but we will discuss that in more detail at a later date.

  这是一个有效的观点,但我们将在稍后更详细地讨论。

  Okay, let’s talk more about that later on.

  好吧,我们以后再谈。

  I’m afraid we’ll have to come back to this later.

  我们恐怕得以后再讨论这个问题。

  We’re running short on time, so let’s move on to the next topic.

  我们的时间不多了,所以我们继续下一个话题。

  We’re running behind now, so let’s skip to the next point on the agenda.

  我们现在落后了,所以我们跳到议事日程上的下一点。

  I’m afraid we only have 10 minutes left, so let’s move on to….

  恐怕我们只剩下10分钟了,所以我们继续…

  We’ve spent too long on this issue now, let’s discuss it in more detail after this meeting.

  我们在这个问题上花的时间太长了,我们在这次会议之后再详细讨论一下。

  I think we’ll have to leave that there for now and move on to….

  我想我们得暂时把它留在那儿,然后继续…

  We’re pushed for time, so let’s discuss….

  我们时间紧迫,让我们讨论一下…

  Let’s try to stay on topic, that can be discussed another time.

  让我们试着继续讨论这个话题,下次再讨论。

  You can discuss that amongst yourselves after the meeting.

  你们可以在会后讨论这个问题。

  This matter is not on today’s agenda, let’s leave it for next time.

  这件事不在今天的议程上,我们下次再说吧。

  Let’s save this for another meeting.

  我们把这个留到下次会议上吧。

  Getting back to the task at hand….

  回到手头的任务…

  WATCHING THE TIME

  留心时间

  (Staying on track or getting back on track)

  (保持正轨或回到正轨)

  如前所述,这通常是会议的主要问题,也是与会者最可能抱怨的问题。

  一个成功的会议是在指定的时间开始和结束,议程上的所有要点都被完全覆盖。

  东道主(或主席)有责任确保会议不偏离主题,并在适当的时间范围内举行。

  四、征求或提供建议或反馈

  I couldn’t agree with you more (I agree)

  我非常同意你(我同意)

  I completely agree with …

  我完全同意…

  Could I just say one thing please?

  我能说一句话吗?

  If I could just come in here …

  如果我能进来…

  I would just like to add …

  我只想补充…

  May I come in here please?

  我可以进来吗?

  Sorry, could you speak up a little please? I can’t hear you at the back.

  对不起,你能大声点吗?我在后面听不见你说话。

  If I could have a chance to speak for a moment please.

  如果我能有机会说几句话。

  I’m glad you brought that up. I’d like to add …

  我很高兴你提出来了。我想补充…

  I’m afraid I’d have to disagree with you on that.

  恐怕我不能同意你的看法。

  I would just like to say that …

  我只想说…

  Excuse me for interrupting …

  打扰一下…

  I really feel that …

  我真的觉得…

  The way I see things …

  我看待事物的方式…

  In my opinion …

  在我看来...

  (Name), could you please tell us how … is progressing? (Name), how is the … coming along? Next, (name) will talk us through … (Name, have you managed to complete the …? (Name), when can we expect to hear about …? Has everyone received a copy of …? (Name), can we have your input on … please?

  (姓名),你能告诉我们……进展如何吗?(名字),这……进展如何?下一步,(姓名)将通过……(姓名,您是否完成了…?(名字),我们什么时候能听到…?每个人都收到…的副本了吗…?(姓名),请输入…好吗?

  How do you feel about …?

  你觉得…怎样?

  Are you positive that …?

  你确定…?

  What do you think about …

  你认为...?

  What are your views on …?

  你对…有什么看法…?

  Now, I’d like to hand over to (name), who will talk about …

  现在,我想交给(姓名),他会谈论…

  This brings us to the next topic on the agenda, which will be introduced by (name).

  这就引出了议程上的下一个主题,将由(name)介绍。

  Why don’t we move on to …

  我们何不继续…

  If no one has anything else to add, let’s move on to …

  如果没有人要补充什么,让我们继续…

  征求反馈-商务英语会议用语

  与会者通常被要求通过发表意见、提出意见或建议、提供反馈或提出问题来提供意见。如果有很多人想同时发表评论,有时你很难有发言权。

  五、询问解释

  (When you don’t understand something)

  (当你不明白的时候)

  I don’t quite follow you. What exactly do you mean?

  我不太懂你的意思。你到底是什么意思?

  I don’t see what you mean. Could you elaborate please?

  我不明白你的意思。请详细说明一下好吗?

  I’m afraid I don’t quite understand what you’re getting at.

  恐怕我不太明白你在说什么。

  Could you please explain to me how that is going to work?

  你能解释一下这是怎么回事吗?

  Do you mean that …?

  你是说…?

  So what you’re saying is that … (repeat what they said to get confirmation)

  所以你要说的是…(重复他们说的以获得确认)

  You did say … didn’t you?

  你说过…不是吗?

  Could you spell that please?

  请拼一下好吗?

  Would you mind spelling that for me please?(repeat what they said in your own words) … is that what you mean?

  请你帮我拼一下好吗?(重复他们用你自己的话说的话)…这就是你的意思吗?

  Is it true that …? Correct me if I’m wrong please, you’re saying … (reiterate what they said) If you do not understand what is being said by someone in particular, instead of just letting it pass by, you should ask for clarification to ensure that you are on the same page (that you understand), because they may be talking about something that will also affect you!

  是真的吗…?如果我错了,请纠正我,你是在说……(重申他们说的话)如果你不理解某个人说的话,而不是让它过去,你应该要求澄清,以确保你在同一页(你理解),因为他们可能在说一些也会影响你的事情你!

  六、结束会议

  (Ending the meeting)

  结束会议

  Is there any other business?

  还有别的事吗?

  Does anyone have any other business?

  有人有别的事吗?

  Any other business?

  还有别的事吗?

  Would anyone like to make any final points?

  有人想说最后一点吗?

  If there are no further points, I’d like to bring the meeting to a close.

  如果没有其他问题,我想结束会议。

  Before we close the meeting, I’d like to briefly summarize the main points …

  在我们结束会议之前,我想简要总结一下要点…

  Let me quickly go over today’s main points.

  让我快速回顾一下今天的要点。

  To sum up …

  总而言之…

  Right, why don’t we summarize what we’ve agreed on today.

  好吧,我们来总结一下我们今天达成的协议。

  Shall I go over the main points before we adjourn?

  在我们休会之前,我先讨论一下要点好吗?

  I guess that will be all for today, thank you for taking part.

  我想今天就到此为止,谢谢你的参与。

  I think we should finish here.

  我想我们应该在这里结束。

  We seem to have been very efficient today, so let’s wrap up early.

  我们今天看起来很有效率,所以我们早点结束吧。

  We have covered everything on the agenda, so let’s end it here.

  我们已经讨论了议事日程上的每一件事,所以让我们在这里结束吧。

  If there is nothing else to add, I’d like to adjourn the meeting.

  如果没有别的事要补充,我想休会。

  If there are no other comments, I’d like to wrap this meeting up.

  如果没有其他意见,我想结束这次会议。

  It looks like we’ve finished ahead of schedule, so let’s finish up here.

  看来我们提前完成了,所以让我们在这里完成。

  商业活动中很多时间会花在组织、出席、主持和召开会议上,因此学会参与会议,在会议中如何提供意见是至关重要的。若你正在备考BEC商务英语考试,那么相关的内容大家更要清晰明确。不管学会了多少,我们都要继续坚持下去,争取更大胜利。

展开剩余