- Nala, you find my mother and rally the lionesses. I'll look for Scar.
- Yes, Scar?
- Where is your hunting party? They're not doing their job.
- Scar, there is no food. The herds have moved on.
- No, you're just not looking hard enough.
- It's over. There is nothing left.
- We have only once choice. We must leave Pride Rock.
- We're not going anywhere.
- Then you have sentenced us to death.
- Then so be it.
- You can't do that.
- I am the king. I can do whatever I want.
- If you were half the king Mufasa was...
- I'm ten times the king Mufasa was!
1. Nala, you find my mother and rally the lionesses.
Rally to me, brothers, and we will win!
So comrades, come rally, for this is the time and place!
2. Where is your hunting party?
A party of retired doctors is touring western Europe.
3. The herds have moved on.
A herd of cattle were descending the valley.
The older elephant's memories were found to help its herd survive.
4. Then you have sentenced us to death.
He has been sentenced to pay a fine of 1000 pounds.